CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 23 November 2012

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa, my name is Cotton Candy, I'm a rat of four months old and these are my first Christmas.
My mom told me I have to write a letter for you to bring me a gift in Christmas, so I write what I would like to have, I know that everything is not possible.


- The first thing I would like is a new cage more big. Maybe one like this: http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/hutches_cages/hamster_cages/hamster_cages/174238 

- I would also like a new toy. Maybe one sputnik :D

- And a new bed, a hammock or something similar.

- And finally, could you give me some gummys? 

I know that many things, but one or two I am content. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet letter! I bet Santa will be especially good to you since you are such a sweet lil rattie!!

Ratty Hugs said...

Poppy hopes you get all that you have on your wish list.
Poppy has a short list too. She would like a new coconut, great fun to chew on. A new hoodie to sleep in, and a new play environment. She says she is bored with her current one. [SHHH, don't tell her, but I have a new barn playhouse for her].
May your Holiday be wonderful & Special Holiday Wishes to all your Ratty Fans.
Poppy's Mom, cause Poppy isn't the best speller when on the keyboard. LOL ~C8>

KlaRA Desgaspards said...

That all your wishes come true!

Post a Comment