CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 14 March 2013

In the Snow!!


The first thing I would like to apologize for my long absence, have not been very good few months and my mom did not have time to help me update the blog.

Yesterday was a fun day.I was in the snow! It was a little cold but inside the jacket my mom I was fine. I enjoyed running through the snow, but mom and dad did not allow me much time in it so I would not fall ill.

Do you you like the snow? What about your rats?


3 comments:

Alienne said...

I dearly hope you did not catch a terrible cold, little Candy.
My rats would never ever be allowed to run in the snow. I'd be too afraid for them.

Ratty Hugs said...

Dear sweet Cotton Candy, you and your parents are an inspiration to many who knew & loved rats. You were the perfect ambassador for disabled rats & humans. Thank you for your sweet photos, travels & comments. I know that you have taught many people just how special rats are with your lovely tempreament, special needs, and loving parents. Play hard at the Bridge, I will miss you very much. Big Ratty Hugs to your parents too. ~C8>

KlaRA Desgaspards said...

Non, mes rats n'ont jamais été dans la neige et je ne crois pas qu'ils aimeraient cela. C'est trop froid, ils préfèrent la chaleur de l'appartement.

Un grand câlin à toi!!!!!

Post a Comment